Which mailing list do you need ?There are 4 (four) mailing lists:
- FPC-Pascal: Join the Free Pascal mailing list if you want to ask questions, want to be informed or need help in current and future developments.
- FPC-Devel: The development mailing list should be used for bug reports or more technical questions. This list will also be used to announce new snapshots and small patches to fix compiler bugs.
- FPC-Announce: Here important announcements (such as new releases) will be posted.
- FPC-Other: For all other mail that is not in the above categories.
- MacPascal: This is not an FPC-specific mailing list, but most discussions about using FPC on the Mac and for iOS devices take place here.
How to subscribe a mailinglist ?There are 2 ways to do this:
- Send an e-mail to
- email@example.com for fpc-pascal.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for fpc-devel.
- email@example.com for fpc-announce.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for fpc-other.
- email@example.com for pas2js.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for MacPascal
subscribe yourpassword [address=youremailaddres]as the first line.
- Point your browser to
- https://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal/ for fpc-pascal,
- https://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/fpc-devel/ for fpc-devel.
- https://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/fpc-announce/ for fpc-announce
- https://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/pas2js/ for pas2js
- https://lists.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/fpc-other/ for fpc-other.
- http://lists.sonic.net/mailman/listinfo/mac-pascal/ for MacPascal
How to access mailing-list archives ?The mailing list messages are archived. To access the archives, go here:
- for fpc-pascal
- for fpc-devel
- for fpc-announce
- for pas2js
- for fpc-other
- for MacPascal (only accessible to subscribers)